- Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
- Rock and Mineral show in Jan/Feb
Between Phoenix & Tucson
- Rooster Cogburn Ostrich Ranch
- Hidden Valley Natural Tunnel (3+ hours hike to see cool rocks, view of city from high up, fat man's pass)
- Hole in the Rock (a 5 min hike to see view of the city, easy to check off the list, lots of people though so you can go early to avoid crowd)
- Pizzeria Bianco (popular since it was on Chef's table, make reservation or go at 11am, I recommend the pistachio pizza)
- Joe's Farm Grill (also popular, i got the mixed bbq and it was okay)
- Bahamas Buck's (if you want Hawaiian shaved ice after a hike, they got a lot of options)
- Boba Cutea (if you want boba after a hike, also got options)
- Riparian Preserve at Water Ranch (good for strolls, we saw hummingbirds)
- Rooster Cogburn Ostrich Ranch (a little out of the way but ostriches were funny and vicious)
- Orienteering course!
- Papago Park / Desert Botanical Garden (many flowers and birds)
Picacho Peak (Didn’t do)
- 3 hour hike just off I-10 highway between the two cities. Includes cable assisted climbing. Difficult and need to bring gloves if it’s colder.